Wednesday, October 05, 2005

So mama came back with goodies!! Hah!! Trust me, eventhough she went to a
funeral, it doesnt stop her to do some shopping before she came back! Poor Ayah! hehee being dragged by my mama,i know how much he loathes shopping.

I got shoes!! Ok mama didnt suddenly became generous, actually beforehand i told her to get me 'the one' which i failed to buy on my previous trip and ive been losing my sleep ever since (that part exaggerated of course heh) but yeah, i fall in love with a pair of heels at Primavera (KLCC), the moment i slipped it on my feet, i knew it was 'the one'! A perfect shoes for Hari Raya, which made me 'tall' and sexy at the same time.. but me being fickle minded decided that i should check out other stores to see if there were other cheaper shoes that still made me look 'tall' and sexy, though my parents insisted to just buy 'the one'. Oh well in the end i didnt came back to the shop.

Back in Singapore i went to the outlet over here, the only branch here i know is at Junction 8. Seriously you guys should check it out, you will be ooh-ing and aahh-ing and then squeakking at all the shoes (both men & ladies), and they all look like designer shoes and they got really pretty wedges you should drool at! Like i said its at Junction 8 but its tucked at the end before you cross to the bishan interchange. Ok back to my hunt, as expected i know Singapore did not have that model. I was disappointed until mama told me that shes goin to Kl.

After calling me countless times for directions to the shop (biasala KlCC besar kan), and asking me for the descriptions for the shoe that i wanted, i prayed that my mama got the right one! Strange thing was, after i hang up with her when she told me that she found it, i had a dream while i took my nap and that my my mama bought the wrong pair!!! EEEiikkks!! I remembered clearly it was red, wooly, very netty type good for christmas! So when she came back i was hesitating to open the 'red'(how ironic) shoe box, and told her abt my dream, and guess what when i finally did open my shoe box, indeed it was the wrong pair, darn!! heh but no worries it wasnt as bad as the one in my dream in fact its better!! My mama got me a pair of open-toe heels in black, velvety material, very simple, and yeaps ive fallen in love head over 'heels' with it! Thank goodness!!! hehee

But the thing is, i think im gonna fall in love with 2 after i saw another pair at ALDO's the other day, sigh..damnation! Im dead set to buy that pair too..

So its ok right to fall in love with 2? I promise i will be fair to both and that i will give my undivided attention to each.. can can??Baidah can right?

Haizz,hah, i hope this falling in love with 2 doesnt apply to 'the one' as in 'the perfect man' la, haha shoes and man,similar in some ways..? I hope so not!

+++++++++++

Ive been living on MTV mode today.
MTV Mode??

You know when you are out and plug in to your MP3 and block out all the atmos sound around you..? I discovered something when i did that today,

The best song to listen after the office hours on the way back or on the way to work is : Alanis Morsette, Ironic
Why? Because today when i was walking at the link way at Dhoby Ghaut from NEL to North South line, and as i saw people rushing about ,the song just fits perfectly, i dont know if this make sense, its just my visualisation going random heh..

And besides, how weird after living my whole life in Singapore i still cannot adapt to the fast mode life here, people are always rushing..

Tomorrow is the second day of ramadhan, not bad first day went by like a breeze, another 29 more days to go, i can smell ramadhan its different from normal days..

ok whatever, certain days when unexpectedly my 'merepek-ness' crept up.

Happy Fasting to my fellow muslims :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home