Saturday, April 08, 2006



So this maybe a little bit overdue, i wanted to blog about this the moment i got back but well due to this and that, heh i procastinate it took me about a week to finally update on this entry!

Yes yes Elfy's last minute chill-out session at a one night chalet for her birthday
was a great success! With plenty of her friends streaming in, meeting up with old faces that i had not seen for so many years was just splendid,good food to spread the joy, lapping up on humour was simply crazy i tell ya! I enjoyed myself too much in fact, guilty as charged! Especially when my dad called me up to warn me not to enjoy myself too much, you know the old saying of 'Jangan suka-suka nanti nangis' means 'Mind yourself not to have so much fun, you might end up in tears', yes my dad is that paranoid la although i so know it was my mama in the background that reminded him to tell me that and to take care of myself, oh that cute parents of mine! But there was no doubt there were tears! Tears of laughter and well happiness for the birthday lady!

And shout out to Yazif, Az and zif's friend for coming down past midnight, thank you guys! i was glad you came!

Anyways here goes the intimate surprise that Baidah and me had for Elfy. We wanted to carry out the surprise when everyone had left. But by 2am i was already worn out and it was impossible to wait for everyone to leave. And much thanks to Nyla, Elfy's sister for co-operating with us!

I summarise the surprise using the pictures:





























**Apologies to some of the typo errors in the photos! well what do you expect selecting and editing them at such ungodly hour for the past days no matter how groggy i was! Ok screw me that wasnt valid enough! heh i was lazy to edit them mistakes after i saved them,so there!

There you go just a little something from us to her, we were glad that she loves our gifts!

Anyways here are some of the random (of the plentiful lot) photos taken with some friends during the chalet :)















With all that said (by the photos i meant) well the cake says it all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home