Saturday, April 01, 2006

With all the excitement going on for tomorrow the last thing i want is a dripping nose!!
Acccchhoooo!!
Its been dripping like nobody's business!
I loathe having flu! Flu is evil!
Haizz blame it on my mama and sister for passing it on to me. Thanks but NO Thanks!

Although i have my daily sinus, having the flu all day irritates the hell out of me hokay!
i get agitated at anything and anyone! Trust me, i feel like like spitting vulgarities at everything that crosses my path! i lost my focus on what i was suppose to finish up by tomorrow!!No good no good! I cannot feel anything on my face,its going numb on me eh, and the nose,oh my god the NOSE is getting redder than a clown's nose and its ballooning i tell ya!! I feel so worst that right now im stomping at every button on my keyboard!!!

But well the nose did soothe itself for awhile when i was slurping thai beef noodle at siam kitchen for dinner earlier at causeway point..yes im still feeling thailand..i love thai food! Gosh it felt great downing the soup with a dash of sambal and a whole lot of Cili Padi! and by the way i think i look so shabby just now! See what flu does to you?! I dont even care what i was wearing or give a hoot if everyone thinks that i just got out of bed!

I pray i feel a million times better tomorrow morning..i have too! there's so much activity going on! with 2 birthday parties to go to!i cannot afford to be grumpy, elfy has already warn me, so i hope the chill(flu) pill i took will do some good..sigh..

Good night everyone and stay flu-free (for your own good)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home