Monday, May 08, 2006

Interesting encounters/events that occurred the past week..

- 'Damn you, bloody bastard!' escaped out of my nenek's lips, its very rare for that 80 year old delicate granny of mine to swear so imagine my shock when i heard that, yes in english mind you! Tsk..

- well i shopped again this week, no good. My wallet looks fat but do not be deceived,inside you see more receipts then cash.. So if only there is such thing as these receipts could be refunded back in cash at the end of the month, then i wont be so sore after all..haizzz

- been meeting up with good company for free coffees (ooh how i love free coffees!), free laughs, free gift (thanks baidah!),i think that was all that was free this week..

- work is crazy per se

- i finally bought my cloth for Raya this year, since last year i did not get my baju tailored somehow this year im in the mood to be merry (ie; im beginning to pamper and love myself more). My mama was kind enough to sponsor one suit of cloth, the other i paid for burnt a hole in my pocket, although its the french lace ive been dying to own, still there is that tinge of regret all due to the moolah not the lace, i love the lace thank you very much.

- finally or as usual, i manage to patch up a relationship turned sour with that fella.. I had a wonderful conversation and i realised i miss him and his corny jokes..

- went to JB to send my cloths for tailoring, no no im not kiasu, in case you guys don't notice raya is in 5 months time, and actually its considered late already, since my favourite tailor is always fully booked 3 or 2 months before fasting month.
Believe me, there were other tailors that was streaming with Singaporeans when i was there the other day.

-And of course! Polling day, i Illyyanis Hanafi voted for the first time yesterday. When i was young i was intrigued by polling day, and somehow marking the cross seem like fun for a 5 year old girl like me. I did not understand why that task can only be done by those 21 and and above. Now, its a different thing altogether, im still excited at the prospect of finally getting to mark my own cross but since im wiser no longer with 2 pony tails, the responsibility of making a choice can be quite tedious, because one say this another say that..in the end im just glad ive made my decision which was (oops Your Vote is 'secret').. heh

That's my outline of the week, looking forward to this coming week, another public holiday! Fun eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home