Sunday, April 16, 2006

I've been neglecting my mac actually thus my stagnant blog, not that i have a choice anyway.. My mouse had gone berserk on me, it refused to work especially at critical times when i need to publish my entry! And last night when the red optical light stop glowing,that was the last straw.

Finally today i had gotten myself a new mouse! Aaaah the joy of being able to work on my mac station without a tinge of frustation.. My new mouse by the way, is jet black in colour, looks suave, well i think so hehe and this time the optical light is blue in colour very pleasing to my eyes, instead of the previous glaring red!

But honestly i was surprised that i actually did not go crazy when my former mouse died on me, hence disconnecting me from my cyber world. Usually i would grumbled and became agitated, because you see the internet is the first thing i switch on when i wake up, when i got back,oh heck! i rely my daily life on the internet when im at home, but of course the many impending work stuffs that needed to be completed!

The reason i could not care less each time my mouse hang was due to that, i found something else to keep me occupied, uh huh im in the midst of reading a very riveting book! The book i must say had me glued to it, when im eating, when im doing my chores, when i watch television, basically i cant simply put it down. Its The Da Vinci Code. I know i know, laugh at me! When everyone else had read it, im surprised at myself also. Well what can i say? The person who was supposed in fact promised to lend it to me when the book was just released back then had gone back to australia, so you see i never got around to read the book,i was content with friends to summarise the story for me and watch the documentary about the facts and fiction of the Da Vinci code just to get a gist of it.. That was until i realise the movie will premiere next month (it seems just like yesterday when they just started production, so fast!), and somehow i really need to read the book (although ive seldom read a book that was going to be adapted to screen, because i knew the expectations that i have will be killed), and so i did thanks to NuZ for letting me borrow it!! Hehee and knowing that Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou is acting in the movie, it makes my visualisation of the characters in the book much easier! So there now i know what's all the fuss about this book though ive yet to finish reading it, and i will right after i publish this post! im fascinated really ..

+++++++++++++

My condolences to Baidah for the demise of her beloved grandma who passed away on thursday past midnight..

Who could have thought aye that bad news can actually bring people together despite the differences we had recently.. love you baidah, take care :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home