Friday, April 21, 2006




Wisteria
This new fragrance is an intoxicating blend of nostalgic top notes - violet and green clover, fresh lilac, honeysuckle and then warmed with sandalwood and musk, adding an opulent, ultra-feminine twist to a new classic. A fragrant flowering vine, Wisteria delivers the sweet romantic charm of a walk through the country garden.


Now how can one not fall in love with a scent like that..?you tell me? Im so hooked over the scent ever since i got a bottle of it for free after purchasing Elfy's birthday present which exceed a certain amount..It smells so nice that i unknowingly kept sniffing my hand at random! It made me feel so sensual in a classic kind of way, oh my mama is also raving about it!

For now, I'm sorry Victoria's Secret body lotion will be left neglected ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home