Friday, September 29, 2006

When there are so many things on my mind, the only way to ease them is go out and buy something that makes you feel better about yourself :),

Although it's not exactly a good practise to make it a habit!

Mama who was usually the one who will always convince me to think twice before purchasing anything was hopeless the past couple of days, instead of trying to stop me she actually encourages me..!

For example,I saw a pretty kimono baby-doll dress that ive been DYING (ok exaggerated but really almost!) to get, ever since i saw this hot indonesian actress donned it with her jeans on TV. My search was futile because not one came close to the one that she wore until i saw it at Civic Centre woodlands,how convenient! And its not that expensive but i told myself to get it next week when my pay will be in. But I betrayed myself!! I was afraid that it will no longer be there next week,consulted my mama and she said go on ahead and splurge.. Yes lor, that's exactly her words!!! Finally it was on the third trip in 3 days straight that i finally purchased it much to mama's delight! Unbelievably, both mama and my dad adores the dress also,heh yes the dad was there too yesterday..

So yeps got the dress and black leggins for under $50 after much bargaining and i told myself not to spend anymore for this week. Apparently Mama was pretending to be Miranda Priestly the devil this week,when she urged me to tag along with her to JB knowing jolly well i cant resist City Square because of the wonderful things you see. Told myself again though that i was not going to spend anything while im there, until i saw the aviator shades that i wanted to buy for quite awhile but same thing i could not get the kind that goes well with my rounded face hehee.. I wanted to get one after i saw them wore it and it look chic,god i love tabloids!






I especially like this one above!

Thus I was at my favourite store and i spot it,which i actually almost bought when i was in KL a few weeks ago but held back, this time i asked my mama's opinion if it actually look good on me (because i always always rely on her very honest and brutal opinions),amazingly she said i look good in it! The next thing i knew, i brought it back to Singapore!

My aviator shades,see how can you resist it right??And it only cost like what only RM19.90!!Convert that to Sing dollars and i think its worth it!



Darn it la, i should curb from spending anymore tau! Raya is coming and all!
That's it! Bad karma stay away from me, or at least i can pretend to be ok..?
Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home