Friday, October 13, 2006

What was suppose to be a mere stopover to the cousin's crib last Wednesday on my off day to deliver a couple of things with the best friend tagging along, finally resulted to the initial plan of watching a movie with Miss Baidah after sending the things was being aborted.
Simply because she was captivated with this tiny (ok not really tiny heh) little cute thing



To make matters worst,she is still over the moon after she succeeded rocking
Natasha to sleep and is making a big a deal out of it. So big of a deal to her that
she has been pestering me to bring her to meet Natasha soon. When she means soon, its as soon as this evening (which i cant promise as of yet, due to work). Now that is not typical of my best friend, with the way she cant stop yakking away how cute Natasha is or how she said she loves babies, i would boldly suggest that someone needs to wed her soon and impregnate her.



Okay,if i dont misinterpret this photo wrongly hehe i think my little tasha is also smitten by her only gorgeous aunt?! *Wink wink*

And yes la Baidah,i cannot get enough of her red apple cheeks too ;)





++++++++++++++

I felt something stirring inside my heart and somehow something just triggers in my mind.

It evokes such great emotional vibe, suddenly dancing and kissing someone in the rain is such a welcoming thought, and my lips formed into a quirky smile..

All resulted upon listening to 'I dare you to move' by Switchfoot..
God Music rocks my world!

p/s: seriously i want to kiss someone in the rain. Now where is that someone.. He's surely taking an effing long time to come and sweeps me off my feet..Or he is just simply ignorant..What happened to Romeo..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home