Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I had a lovely time with my lovely idiots yesterday especially with you Baidah bestie!













Thank you so much for sparing me your precious with extra time included (!)just so you could accompany and entertain my nonsense darling, i know i can be such a pain in the ass for being indecisive when buying things, so thank you for tolerating that girlfriend!

But most of all, no one ever made me blush like you did yesterday night. You made me feel special that i never thought i am that way hokay, somehow it boost the self-confidence a bit better..? Should be a good thing right?

I hope it's a day well-spent for you too, yes im sure it does even how much you deny how 'kental' it was to take photos using your camera phone heh i apologize for being an idiot because i forgot to bring my cam hor! Just the way to end the night when you have a big day which is today actually so by the time you read this i hope everything goes well and that you rock today babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home