Monday, November 06, 2006

Mr LMT also known as the righteous one, has grown bolder by telling me he has compile a list for my resolution(s), yes with the extra S at the back because the list has amounted to number 89.

He said i can be too blunt, too talkative (like an old granny is his exact words), i am not good with numbers, i am nosy, just to name a few

Now the thing is, you tell me if my list of resolution(s) that he has kindly compile for me increases by the day and i am suppose to take heed of those to improve myself for year 2007, i believe i will be close to perfection! Although i am so so so thankful to you for putting SO SO SO much effort for me, please take note i feel kinda bruised about some of the statements hokay!

I may have all those annoying qualities about me but i cannot comprehend myself being the so called 'demure-lady' image that you have in mind my dear. I mean come on, despite all those im sure you meant to say how you adore those qualities in me :)

Its okay, obviously we got to work on your shy-ness more but i see VAST improvement ever since, you too have grown to be quite blunt..

Tsk tsk.. never ever step beyond your 'sifu' can?? Therefore refrain yourself from making me lose my level of tolerance, you do not want to see that other side i tell you, dont say i never warn you eh..

So there you go,i hope i do provide you with something interesting to read??
Now now dont you dare give me that smirk on your face, and shake your head as you chant my name 'illyyanis illyyanis'(im sure you know la what i mean) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home