Friday, April 06, 2007

I am simply elated to finally able to lie down on my bed at this hour after more then 18hrs at work plus i am not spared any off days for the past 8 days...

Tired is beyond what i am feeling right now.

The past 5 days i have embraced power walking up and down, straight,left and right, above and under,with slippers, sandals and even my wedges no less...

Then im just thinking on the way back home at such ungodly hour, to see a few of those whose other half took an initiative to fetch their love ones,sparked a sudden need/urge in me.. My knees were about to crumble anytime, it will be music to my ears if down the road in the future i have a certain someone who will put a smile on my face after a hard day and tell me

'Baby,im on my way to fetch you..'

And no its not because the gesture is to be mistaken as taking advantage from someone but merely the thought to have someone there for you at the end of the day warms your whole being...

"I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me
The way I love you loving me"...

Sigh..right...im rambling because im nothing but spent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home