Saturday, August 18, 2007

I had the privileged to meet the man whose songs I worshipped during my darkest days.

And it was good to know the song Januari which he sang and wrote, was from his personal experience. Similarly, it was why I related to this particular song. The lyrics and tune cuts me deep.

Nevertheless the man was humble and easygoing, a tad small built in size.. I am overjoyed.

The man I meant was Mr Glen Fredly, up close and personal in his hotel suite no less ;)

Tapi sih, teman-teman entourage nya yang lain waduh ada yang ganteng loh. *maximum hyperventilating done!*

****
Change is inevitable, the question is when am i ready?

Soon.
Yes I have been thinking of making a change, no no nuthing to do with my emotional well being but with regards to the eventual path I would like to expand myself too.

Like they said I am still young.

For now it shall remain vague.

Ahead is photos taken on National Day. Maybe next time I'll upload the fireworks video taken. Heh but dont count on it ;)
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home