Monday, September 10, 2007


Baidah asked me during our msn conversation, where have i been..

I hadn't exactly went to space and reached the moon, although its not impossible ;)

Truth is the past couple of weeks had been sorta crazy its a miracle that I am still able to walk with my two legs . Only the toe had gotten hurt though (the result of multi-tasking, I had cut my toe when I pull open a big heavy door and the metal strip cut my toe deep, oh the picture of the blood ooozing out is still fresh in my head i tell you). It's insane but sometimes when I feel vulnerable emotionally I like to devote myself to work, you know seeking solace in keeping yourself busy, blocking your mind from personal issues you had to deal with.

Feeling under the radar most of the time due to the lack of sleeping, I am not a nice person to speak too early mornings these days. For example, like yesterday when a chinese woman appeared suddenly from the bustop flagging a cab which was meant for me, my blood started boiling, I wasnt sure what got into me or maybe I simply do not wish to wait for another extra 10 minutes and risk getting to work late. I went over to the cab open the passenger door and told her off I want the cab because it was so obvious I was there before her, with her innocent face she said "but i didnt see you what"

By this point I swear I could just grabbed her by the neck and throw out to the side walk. Fancy herself looking at the cab driver urging him to just drive ahead. Hello! you dont wait for cabs at the bustop! Well its pretty obvious I had the cab in the end.

Sigh..I believed a vacation should be due soon, I cant decide to go at the end of the year or shall I plan one carefully for next year January. I am having difficulties too, deciding if I should opt for an islandy vacation or for the shop-till-you-drop kind. But yesterday during supper with the company of 2 lovely married couples we chatted a bit about holiday destinations. They spoke about beautiful faraway countries like Australia, New Zealand but what was interesting was when they recommended nearby destinations in the region. And yes Kak Lini I did my Google research on the places the instant I settled down when I got home!

Ha long Bay, Vietnam (One of World Heritage natural places)


Villa Escudero, Philippines (River restaurant,where you can bare your feet and soak in the water while you eat)



Taal Volcano, Philippines (World's Smallest Active Volcano)



Bukit Tinggi, Padang (Minangkabau House)



I am always intrigue with historical places that has compelling stories to be shared, myths to be told. Astounding unspoilt scenic places like the world's natural wonders or even anywhere that breathes mother earth with old world charm will take my breath away.

Darn, if only money isnt a issue.. Anyways its good to be home the whole day for today doing absolutely nothing. Bliss. I am planning to take a nap after this one.

Yes in case you guys notice my hairstyle has changed. Feel like it's necessary. Although some said they miss my curls, others think I look younger and fresh. Oh wells ;)

*p/s: I miss my best friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home