Saturday, August 25, 2007

You.
It's very hard not to smile just when you came into my thoughts.
Your silly grin,
Your naughty smile,
The infectious laughter,
The frivolous jokes you made,

What's all this,did you wonder?

Just one thing, can i take back when I said, sucking of prawn heads was utterly romantic?
Obviously that was not intended.
It tickles you so much you were choking on your own tears ;)

If you think im judgemental, let me tell you something positive

Your company the past few times has done nothing but absolute joyful to be with..

And that my dear is not 'superficial' at all :)

You are in fact a breath of fresh air. Period.

******************

"What's this life anyway?
What's it to you and me?
What's it to anyone?
Who are we supposed to be?
Make me a storybook
Write me away from here
I need a different now"
~These Days by Chantal Kreviazuk~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home