Friday, November 23, 2007

I took the train last Sunday, it was a bad hair day and I had puffy eyes.
What smart way to hide them but with my cap and shades, well it was a good fashionable excuse too.

Little did I know when I turned and took my seat in the train, there was a man behind me. He took a seat opposite mine. So when I adjusted myself properly and made a passing glance to him, I suddenly became mesmerized. This stranger was smiling ..at me. And he was the most gorgeous thing to see so early in the morning. I was quite taken aback that he smileI didn't manage to return him a full one but a lopsided grin.

Why am i making SUCH a big fuss out of this stranger? Nothing much but he had made me realised something, I hadn't drool at any man for the longest time and its good to know I can still receive tingles of excitement when I see someone attractive. This stranger he was tall, very well built his muscles filling in the polo ralph tshirt he was wearing. The outdoorsy type if you get what I mean, heh. His face was such a pleasant to see with a smile which i couldn't resist. I stole a glance at him each time he didnt look my way.

All that lasted only for about 10 mins, 2 stations from woodlands till sembawang. My drop off point. I was reluctant to leave actually..hehee strangely he somehow made my morning that day extra sweet. So sweet that I was jolly happy, I announced to the people at work that I was lucky to meet a greek god on the way to work. In fact the moment I hop off the MRT, I strarted skipping my way to my collegue's car, jumped in, paused for a few seconds before I told her 'I saw a REALLY good looking guy and he smiled'..sighhh..

Bless this gorgeous man for he had reawaken my senses. I am looking forward to drool at more delicious looking men. Maybe I should pay more attention to my surroundings next time, hehee..

Blahhh..but I am very sure this happens a lot to you people out there!

If there is a next time, and if i have enough courage I just might use Natalie Portman's line in the movie Closer, 'Hello Stranger..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home