Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A meet up with 2 of my great buddies had never been easy, the 3 of us will never be available all at the same time. However! Last Friday evening it was as simple as "are you free after 7pm?"

For once it was just bliss to kick back my sandals, relax and talk about anything and everything.
To throw back my head and laugh, till the tummy starts to ache and happy tears starts pelting down my cheeks.

Some conversations were unsound, corrupted even, plenty of slapstick one liners. Both man confessed it slipped their conscious they were talking to a lady, I'm just flattered to be given the title of the 'all fly zone woman' . Oh how i miss spending my time hanging out with both Rajan & Durai! Like brothers to me, they can be honest about the most sensitive things some people will not even dare to say it to my face like they do besides being a pair of 'stand up comedians' to cheer me up.

They are going off to Brazil this Xmas, and for not bringing me along they were not spared from my harping of a million reasons why having a girl on the trip should be very useful. But when that didn't work at all, I demanded them to bring me back a gorgeous looking Brazilian and nothing less as a nice souvenir for me. They of course came up with a couple of clever sarcasm.

So excited they are about their trip the guys have been working out their buff lately. Heh. I couldn't help but gave them my snigger for the obvious agenda or shall i say one of the main agenda why they are doing so. They sure have already envision all the hot babes that they 'think' will greet them once they touch down.

To which they gave a reply typical of a red blooded man "Baby, we don't have plans for Brazil. Brazil has plans for us".. Haha so chauvinistic was the remark that all of us erupted into a series of laughter.

***************

I think James Morrison rocks my world now!

"It's like I hardly know you
But maybe I never did
It's like every emotion you showed me
You kept well hid
And every true word that you ever spoke
Was really deceiving
Now I'm leaving this time
Coz this is my last goodbye

I've gotta turn and walk away
I don't have anything left to say
I haven't already said before
I've grown tired of being used
And I'm sick and tired of being accused
Now I'm walking away from you
And I'm not coming back"

~The Last Goodbye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home