Friday, March 14, 2008

I am not blunt, mean or cruel just so I could spite you.
I didn't shut you out months before not because I was selfish.
I had hope very much you would asked why but it didn't seem important to you to know.

As much as you deny the truth, I saw the look in your eyes when you talk about her..
And then it dawned on me things will never change.
What does it take to get you to talk fondly like that about me?

You know, you might seemed glad to have met me once more but how I wish I could feel the same way.
You will never see beyond this shield, this disappointment.

I was moving on along fine and just like that I have crumble down again.


I will never be able to tell you all this affront because I know for sure how you will reciprocate.

Told you before I couldn't be a friend to you anymore and that notion still stands, my friend.

I am sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home