Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This is almost insane to define..

Despite whatever madness is swirling around my life,

It is almost too good to be true after a really long drought,I never could have been happier that the rain is falling harsh and hard on my skin.

Or it could also be this way; after a long bout of the dark gloomy clouds, I see the ray of light at the end of the horizon.

Either way due to this, I have been smiling silly of late.

I have finally met a knight. Ermm not the typical knight in shining armor but I have decided that in honor of the recent blockbuster which also happened to be our current favourite movie.

He shall be refer as my dark knight.

Hell I never felt this warm and fuzzy in a long time. I am feeling so smug that I can feel so warm and fuzzy in my own right. It feels good to know now that I have someone to look forward and rant my exhaustion of my daily mayhem and he is there to pick up my call. Knowing that he never lets me down whenever I call is 'hope'. Listening to him vent his frustation of his own daily mayhem is music to my ears. And hearing him frown as he voice his concern for my well being is comforting.

Even now, when I look at other couples walked down the same street as me who only have eyes for no one else but their other half, smiling and holding hands. It hit me, as I turned to my side and smile secretly when I looked down at my hands with his. No longer do I feel the longing to hold someone's hand.

He wasn't the Knight in shining armor which I had hope for all along. Or perhaps a perfect romeo I hope to save my life. But it was this dark knight who came unexpectedly and is something else altogether.

Hey all, bottomline is I once wrote I wanted to be a someone not a something in a man's life. Without being too force and clingy, a man who admits he is no good with words shows through his gestures that at this moment I am his someone in his life.

This entry is mushy and corny by my standards. So mushy that I feel all spooky creeping up my toes. But of course, in a good way kinda spooky. Yes, the dark knight makes me feel all spooky and excited at the same time instead of the typical butterflies fluttering in my tummy. This may not make sense to you but it is ok as long as it make perfectly sense to me :)

p/s: Now, it is not my fault that the Photoshop quit on me while I was resizing the photos!! I promise again I will post it the on the next one ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home