Saturday, April 19, 2008

As the day approaches, I simply cannot wait for Sunday mornings breakfast..
Sunset cruising,
Having endless list of places to go ( Kak Lini what is your first pick?) at convenience..
Doing the ___________ barefoot because no one can stop me (hehe)
Be more puntual (err by at least 10mins earlier everytime)
Rocking to Timbaland and singing at the top of my lungs to Mariah Carey, (oh yes baby this is my ultimate fantasy of doing it in there, carefree!)
Be an obedient daughter and be at my family's service (being responsible makes me a better person and with this convenience coming along making their life easier makes me feel happy too)
Random nights out for supper with selected people (ha ha)

Best of all, I cant believe that it is mine.. coming soon... sooner then soon..

What the hell is this all about? It was the little secret that I mentioned a few entries back. It will be reveal eventually la.. hehe

Anyways I was looking at my bintan photos and concluded that I love this photo the most, must be the work of Farah's magic finger or was it Rozi's?



Yes, it ought to be that couple strolling on the beach.

A secret longing to have the same exact moment too..

Have a good saturday you all, I believe mine is going to be super lovely ehem especially after work today.

P/s: I have been smiling silly to myself lately, heh wonder why..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home