Saturday, July 05, 2008

After spending so much time browsing through pretty dresses from Matthew Williamson, Balenciaga, Chloe, Alexander Mcqueen among others, I am left brokenhearted because I can never afford those, period. Sigh, like seriously maybe I should learn how to sew. And when I master that, I can replicate a certain design and save moolahs while at it.

But of course, I am just playing mind games with myself. Until then, I think I will have to rely on a seamstress to help me out. One day okay one day I will put mama's sewing good-for-nothing machine (because she is also clueless about sewing) to good use.

Anyways, much love to you ladies. Elfy and Yaya finally received their outstanding gifts from us since the order did not reached in time for their Birthday picnic.




I miss you babes so glad we met up and catch up. I mean like literally we took turns round the table and each of us gave a brief summary of what's going on in our lives. Who could have thought eh that being an adult is hard work?

Ouh, Baidah! I just have to steal a photo (or two actually heh) from you. Ha ha, i think my excitement for cam whoring is slowly depleting. Hence, my lack of pictorial updates either here, my friendster and facebook. Come to think of it, I am turning into such a bore. My level of energy can barely sustain after 8pm most days I tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home