Monday, June 30, 2008

Everyone at work was busy like hell for the past 2 weeks.
Now that the Bruneians have already safely gone back home last Friday and the MOU projects have thankfully ended quite ok, we all can now have a bit of breather before the Hari Raya projects starts kicking in,which I bet will be very soon..sigh..

A group photo of myself with the Brunei counterparts on the day of their departure. This is only a group photo of the programme 'Forum Universiti 2008' which I am in charge , there is 2 other big groups for Bridging Minds and Titian Minda.

Anyways I have nothing much to update currently or rather the lack of words to put into place!

But if i can just update about anything random anything at all, I would like to share with you how much in love I am with my new mobile which is almost 3 days old :). My old mobile needed to be replaced because of it's poor and embarrassing condition (which by the way is not even a year old). It took me more then a month to purchase myself a new phone while loaning mama's 2 extra mobile.

I am simply an aesthetic person. I go for the basic functions and the appearance of the mobile. I purchase the following phone solely because I like the purplek colour very much and they have this gesture control function which I thought was super cool. The matching earpiece completes the set too! Very glad it came free with the phone, because I have been wanting to get myself a handsfree earpiece for myself so I can multitask when I drive and answer my calls, amazing I tell you now that I am able to do just that! Ouh I also got 1gb memory card free!

This purchase would not be possible if he did not willingly gave me his $200 sony ericsson voucher. I saved quite a lot and just had to top up the balance! I have to stop short myself from jumping on him and smother him with kisses as my way of saying thanks! But of course that would scare the hell out of him, hehe...
I have to emphasize this again I am a happy person when I see my new mobile phone because it's purrrrple!

Moving on to my Sunday, I would like to think I spent the day well. I went in to JB with mama to send in my kain baju for raya, which according to mama was past it's due date. I hope it will turn out just like how I wanted it to be. I digress, something tells me Raya is going to be different this time around for a whole lots of reasons, both good and bad.

Lastly, I received a hurtful sms in the evening. I was distracted by it's content and how unfair it sounded. How this person may not realized that what he felt was what I felt countless times on occasions he did almost the same thing to me. You were just as irresponsible too.

Ouh well, let me tell you i think a man is sexy when he has high tolerance for patience. Without a doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home