Thursday, January 27, 2005

Its still not decided..

And i wont even blog abt wat actually happen it will only refresh how painful and bittersweet it was..

I miss him terribly..

He loves me too..

Pls we can work this out this time i know..

During this duration for you to think can you think abt all the good times n not the bad?

Dun give me false hope anymore..Do us this last favour if wat we set out to do fails then i guess its time we close this chapter of our lives..

I still need you.. I dun wish to cling on..

We are in this together..so if we both decide to end..lets do it 'together' not just individual selfish reasons..

I hope your answer dun disappoint me..

In the mean time..i'll try to live..

**Thanks to all my frens for being supportive..you guys touched my heaart..evryone of you..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home