Wednesday, May 10, 2006



I cant help it but me thinks that these Bruges heels from Christian Louboutin are gorgeous..
Seen a couple of celebrity donning it and looked oh-so-sexay! Tried to look for a ripped off here (yes,above all i still cringe at the thought of spending hundreds of dollars on a pair of heels,unless i happen to be a rich tycoon's daughter, which in this case im not)but sadly the search was futile.

Of course i appreciate any generous beings that believes i deserve those (for god knows the reason why!) hehe plus adding a few more inches to my unflattering height is always welcoming you know.

An early birthday present perhaps..? i like the nude-like color but the black one will do just fine!

**************
Plus i desperately need to revive my dull hair! Ok i wasnt thinking of a bold haircut nothing to that extreme sort but i will simply love to bleach or highlight my hair color.

For months ive always wanted to color my hair in rich deep chocolatey brown something like this..



But then perhaps, it wont turn out great since im not as utterly fair like Penelope Cruz and it might just look like plain black on me! So im still into that shade maybe add a bit of depth something like these


Penelope Cruz *again ( i adore her by the way, she's hawt!)


Tyra Banks

I think its subtle and adds volume to your hair with the color.. Hmmm i should do it soon, maybe tomorrow is a good day..? Heh we'll see ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home