Thursday, May 18, 2006

I've been feeling down lately over a certain issue and no its a bigger issue then mulling over my love life though maybe not much it has something to do with it as well..

You know the strangest thing about feeling down was automatically you felt as if the world turns bleak, no one cares, and no really understands what you go through emotionally.. It's the most ugliest feeling ever!

But lucky for me i'm blessed with wonderful souls who will guide me through my darkest time.. And the most amazing thing they did was to simply listen to my cries, i could not ask for more then that.

So right now, im still shaky but doing just fine. For the past couple of days i was able to put my messy mind at ease by meeting bestfriends namely Elfy as well as Islyana, it was great to just fuss over someone else life rather then mine.

And amidst all these i finally satisfy my craving for the scrumptious seafood platter for 2 at fish & co with Elfy who exactly knows what i needed at that point of time :) and it was fun being Isly's personal shopper (last min again) and got to see how gorgeous she can be (which i always knew!), plus the movie date with her last night! The plan was to watch Tom Cruise jumping down high buildings but in the end we settled for the sunken ship (Poseidon) which was a good choice actually because i have my eye candy for the moment now! Everyone scream Josh Lucas pleaseee!!! Gosh a man jumping into a sea of fire, how sexy is that!?! And his deep throaty laugh, goodness!i cant begin to describe how it will be haunting my sweet dreams already! So Mr Pitt can move on over!

Sighh..but what i appreciate most despite the fun i had with them was the pep talk that we had. It was what i needed and wanted. Thank you babes..

++++++++++++++++

If only i could understand these feelings of mine only then i would do the same for you..
To understand yours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home