Friday, May 12, 2006

What's holding me back..? i do not understand.

Just when the personal aspect of my life is getting brighter, i clammed up the instant they tried to get to know me better.

Why oh why..?

Im scared? Could be

Im weary? Most Probably

Im hopeless? High chances i might be

And at the rate im behaving, all these men will be turned off and run even before i can say 'come back'..

This is so confusing, i brood each time friends of mine rattled away about their partners and questioning myself how come this 'easy come easy go' is not at all easy for me..?

But when i do get the attention,i was being difficult, thousand doubts was playing on my mind..

I think im not ready, or i have not met anyone intellectually stimulating..I dont know..

Oh god, i dont want to die a spinster! Im capable of loving someone, i know that!!

Sheeeshh, Lis get over it already~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home