Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On eve of lebaran i accompanied Mama to Far East Flora just so i could make up for me not being at home to help out her with preparations. And we had a lot of fun getting smitten by all the pretty flowers! Mama confessed to me later on that she almost wanted to buy the whole shop! The place was jam-packed with plenty of other malay families getting last minute fresh flowers, and as usual i got the final say on what kind of flowers and the color tone they should be! hehee!

Sneak Pic of some the flowers bought :),Love the romantic colors!




Later On when i got back from work in the wee hours of the morning nothing beats the smile on my face when i entered my house,it looked really wonderful! Even my mama was gushing to me that the dad had given his nodd of approval when he got back and commented if this was the same house he left earlier in the morning and to see his money was well-spent,hehe that made me giggled because mama was so paranoid that my dad would nag at the amount she spent on the flowers if he were to find out. So when he said that we both were so relief!

Some photos of my humble abode on the morning of raya











And i just cannot resist getting myself something sweet for my room :)





I simply love fresh flowers la! I wish i have my own garden filled with beautiful flowers of all kind,oh well!

********

Akhir kata, Lis ingin mengambil kesempatan ini di hari yang mulia untuk menyusun sepuluh jari and meminta maaf sekiranya ada tersalah kata atau ada yang tersinggung selama ini..



Moga lebaran ini,kita dilemparkan rahmat dan juga Lis mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, dan berharap hari raya kita semua dipenuhi dengan riang :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home