Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dearest Friends I Truly Adore (you know who guys you are)

My deepest apologies for being there but not here.. I know how upset and frustating it can be that we cannot meet up even for a measly session for us to iftar..
Im not kidding when i say that im hugely disappointed with myself, i feel so tormented for neglecting all you beautiful angels who had tolerated for quite awhile..It hit me this evening when i had actually cancelled 3 prior arrangements with 3 different groups of friends, and honestly it doesnt feel good at all.. My mood became sombre and the things that ive been looking forward has yet to be aborted again. Work has been crazy crazy crazy, what with the upcoming hari raya and all..

Ive been pushing all our dates forward and i know everyone has limits to their patience and i have to apologise especially to my lovely idiots because this idiot unfortunately cannot make it even for this Sunday,it sucks to the core because i am in desperate need of some TLC from you guys.. And its even more lame that i have to be working on the eve of Raya..

Guilt is eating me up too that i owe Az and Isly big time! And Suzy, i know you are upset but trust me ill make it up to you guys after all this big shenanigans of festivities is over by next week! You know me too well that i really do not mince my words..

It saddens me i cannot spare time for a little bit of fun, but do know that everyone one of you are in my thoughts..All im trying to say is, i miss you guys a lot..more than you guys think.. Promise that we'll meet up soon and i let you guys have your fair share of grilling me for all the appointments that has been cancelled, i deserved that as much :)

With Love
Lis

**On the other hand im free as a bird for only tonight!!! We meet ok ok ok?? The first half of the day has been allocated for mama dearest la,i miss her tons more..
Isnt it a good thing that im not in any sort of relationship commitments,phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home