Tuesday, April 10, 2007

While most of you were having your usual Monday Blues, it was actually my day off today =)

And how did i spent my day off?
Right home catching up on my snoozing time and of course as you can see, I have change the template of my blog.. The task which i had been putting on hold for quite awhile..

***********
Random photos of




My latest pair of shoe, now im posting this because im a freeloader! Yay i almost forgotten the other day while i was rummaging my shoes rack to decide which shoe i wanted to wear for the event..Until mama reminded me that my dearest cousin had passed me this pair of shoes, i had honestly forgotten about it! Neither have i opened the box to have a peek, but oh wells i was merrily excited! How apt!! And it fits me perfectly! New pair some more she should give away more shoes often!From Japan mali liao!

By the way a photo with Asian's own beyonce (in my own opinion at least!),



Her soulful and power-gedemak voice always blew me away each time! She is a walking jukebox i tell ya,singing to whatever songs while waiting for her turn to rehearse her segment. Her rendition of Beyonce's 'Listen' (singing to it at the back alley no less) gives me goosebump! And so far the most down to earth celeb i knew who does not give a boot to even share the same table to have dinner with crews and production people..

Another one with Singapore's favourite music director.. A very humble man indeed..




A blur one amidst the busy-ness of it all, we stopped to attempt to take picture to amuse ourselves


I hope with this entry i make one of my avid reader of all time (not that i have much la) Mr LMT happy.. Who complains the lackness of update.. Im prepared to hear him ranting nonsensical things like how i Look like a midget next to Jaclyn Victor (She's wearin stilettos eh).. I dont care i dont care what you say ..You better be prepared because when you start saying it im gonna sing you a song from Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'..I know how much you enjoyyy listenin to me belting out tunes with my power-not gedemak voice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home