Monday, May 21, 2007

We were just having our usual chat and it turned into something deep..

Mama my only sole confidant said to let the kite go gently although it is the hardest thing to do.. Despite the smiles and laughter I shared with her everyday, a mother's instinct never fails to know something is amiss with her daughter.. I guess my eyes must have gave it away when she questioned me..I understood what she meant.

Thank you for the heart to heart talk, you made me see things in a different perspective, thank you for understanding the way I feel subdued with the way things are going.. Thank you for telling me its only natural and not to be disheartened if it might afterall not mine for keeps..You say the words I wanted to hear..

And each time I feel so crushed and lost, I only have to look back at you.
This maybe long overdue but Mama is more then just a mother to me.. She is my everything..

It doesnt have to be a mother's day to appreciate how special she will always be to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home