Saturday, May 05, 2007

I treated myself to a spanking new mobile phone :)

So far so good, it has been 5 days since i bought it and I have not lost it yet (Choy choy!)..I seriously cannot forget the incident last January when I lost my mobile phone only after purchasing it for 2 days old!

My new mobile nah its nuthing fancy, its not at all 3G enabled...what can i say im more of a superficial person ;).. I bought it because of the design, colour and i was dying to have a slide phone.


I do not rely on my mobile to be jam packed with features like mp3 player and such,i prefer them gadgets seperately on its own but Oh boy my sister showed me a whole new world by guiding me through the features of my new phone! Heh, its quite cool you know, the camera is so darn clear by my standards for someone who detest mobile phone cameras quality!

My first photo test


Plus the radio feature is so convenient heh, tuning in to Class 95 Love Songs on my way back home from work is pleasing to the ears and (and!) let me say it again! Its a Slide phone i like!

********

Thursday was my off day and it was a well awaited day! Shopping with the bestie and her sister, absolute contentment (for now)! Though we shall pay a visit soon, i need to get a pair of addidas sneakers which elfy bought that i just had to get it soon soon!!

*Psst photo taken with my camera phone..heheee i know i know i sound pathetic!


And finally i need to thank Kak lini for pampering me for the evening treat.. It was bliss...I enjoyed myself immensely =) Thank you to you and abang hisham for sending me back home yet again!! The whole pampering session was so good that i had a hard time waking up early this morning :))

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Princess said…

    Hey! :D
    I love your new phone, its awesome! And it takes GREAT pics :D

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home