Sunday, April 22, 2007

To: Mr LMT

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive your car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way your always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate the way you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when your not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
Not even at all.


I think you know the underlying message with regards to the poem above. Especially the one in bold, and oh the fonts are in your favourite color too.

Shall i say its our own private joke? But then again im not sure about the 'joke' part on your side..

Oh wells.. Yes life just have too many 'OH WELLS'.

************

Someone moved me last Friday, someone within a short span of time i had known a great deal.. I would refer to her as my mentor at work,she had taught me valuable lessons that i do not get in school while i was studying digital filmaking hehe in fact she even corrected my grammar at times! Thank god!

So imagine my surprise when I saw this on my desk..



Though at first I couldnt help grumbling to myself whoever dumped the box on my already messy work station..But after reading the card, which said "To: Lis From: Lini, Relax! Enjoy Ur Wkends (or watever's left of it)"

I swear you made my day! Reading the card made me feel betta instantly (oh as well as it makes up for you not bidding me goodbye when you left! Rupanye ada surprise!)..The so called midweek blues or the stress that's creeping up my neck quickly vanished! I never had anyone surprising me with a gift for no apparent occassion,thus this was something that swept me off my feet =)

Somehow you are like an elder sister i never had,thank you for all the rides back,the lunch dates,and all the exciting chats especially the gossiping session! I like that! My goodness, this is sounding cheesy and corny!

Anyways Kak Lini! It was a delightful surprise I feel so spoiled! Well i mean theoritically la i have not started using it at all macam so sayang tau!


1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger alex said…

    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home