Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spiderman 3 is surely not at all enticing for die-hard Spiderman comic lovers for obvious reasons because the plot strays away from its original story but then again they got a deal to make 3 more spiderman movies so im sure they intend to fit in all sorts of nemesis in the upcoming ones. I love it simply because I was excited to watch Venom! I wish it had appeared much earlier,it was exciting to watch his quick movements, the sand storm was sensational.. The CGI effects is beautiful (yeps that's the nerd in me talking)and my god one thing i found it was tacky was when Spiderman changed into his black suit! That was so un-necessary...

Oh and ladies if we talk about drool factor, im sorry i dont feel for spiderman this time. James Franco who acted as Harry Osbourne caught my attention.. His flirtish ways made me blush can you believe that?!!? I cannot stand it when he gave his lopsided smile, insanefully gorgeous i had to keep smiling to myself! Major sexiness ,he got my knees turn into jellies!



Therefore, I would gladly make an appeal here right now. You men out there who thinks you have a lopsided smile as sexy as Mr James Franco over here, i need you. So you can make my knees wobble permanently.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    mmm, hes hot!
    I havent seen it yet :(

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Lis said…

    YOU shoud love! he is gorgeous!
    :))

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hmmmm i love his smile... very the cute..

    YANNI
    www.herewith-yanni.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home