Saturday, April 28, 2007

Love is just a game
Broken all the same
And I will get over you
Love is just a lie
Happens all the time
Swear I know this much is true

~The Magic Numbers~

***************

I fell flat on my ass again today,more accurately i slide away on my butt. What's new huh? Maybe i should keep count the number of times i fall in a year. Im not surprise I will reign the crown of the Queen of Caldecott Hill for all the wrong talents which is yes the one person who falls too frequent. It has been twice of those major ones, let's not even include the kinds that had potential of almost-fell-flat-on-my-arse-but-i-tripped-and-saved-myself.

It was a true blue bridget jones moment for me.. To color the story of my fall, i was juggling an umbrella with some other stuffs.. But i have a concrete alibi ok, it was raining and very slippery. Thank god when these major falls happened no one was around, except for a lady which was too far away and also the cctv,im sure those men in blue had a good laugh in the seecurity room if they spotted my incident.

Darn it! Why the hell am i bothering to humiliate myself here?? Pffftttt..im sure 20years down the road this archive will be a good story to reflect upon my klutzy-ness with my darling husband,children and whathaveyous..Why 20 years? Well its much more realistic i believe i should have been married happily with children la..heh

This is nothing but Lis ranting her stupid crap again =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home