Sunday, November 25, 2007

I need to allocate a day to clear the cluttered mess on my desk...
Like seriously..


Its almost a hazard and this is only the desk.. I really envy those people who are able to maintain their workstation neat and tidy.

Anyways Kak Lini and myself were invited to AUDI R8 Media Press Conference last Thursday, other then feeling a bit odd being the only Malays there or at least Malay females I was stunned when the AUDI Car designer introduced the world race driver who was actually seated inches away from me chatting away happily before the presentation started. I was sane enough not to let my jaw dropped but gave Kak Lini a look I believe only she could decipher as 'Oh my god!! I cant believe who he is all along and I think I am going to hyperventilate now!!!' in a very compose manner.

Moving on, the most interesting thing about the Press Con besides the launch of the AUDI R8, was the vintage racing cars which is brought in to Singapore to be displayed at the National Museum till the 2nd of December. It should appeal to those who has deep admiration for automobiles and the mechanics of it.


So I conclude, I must get someone who affords this jewel. But like Kak Lini said, we shouldnt be driving it, we shall get someone to drive us around. I couldn't agree more. I'm not exactly a fan of high performance vehicles but trust me, this one is really a gem.


Ehem I mean the vehicle not the man lah..heh.

But honestly, i am more contented to have a man with a heart of gold.. we can cycle (or rather he cycle) to the sunset together and he offers me a lifetime of abundance romance. awwww mushy kan! I'm soo capable of this and many more,hehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home