Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Leap Years was inexplicably beautiful in it's own unique way..
I could describe in so many ways but you have to watch it to understand.

The movie is highly recommended. Not only for lost souls and forlorn lovers but for anyone who believes in it.
Be less judgmental. I think all of us have been hard on ourselves.

Now if only we could pop by next door the neighbour's office Raintree, and request if the soundtrack is available somehow or somewhere. Because I very much like the songs in the movie.

Sigh.. I had watch 2 sappy movies in a week, PS I LOVE YOU and THE LEAP YEARS, it is beginning to take a toll on myself especially when the vulnerability is kicking in. Watching them makes me feel impatient to fall in love all over again.

To fall in love with the right person who makes the amount of substantially long time waiting for him all worth it. I can't wait to know him. Well this is besides the point I'm trying to say here but let's not prolong this. I can't stand being lovesick, it is too sickening too bear especially when it's undefined and unhealthy.

Time for hardcore movies/films to kick in. Yes I badly need to be hardcore A.S.A.P in the most sane possible ways.

++++++++++++++++++
And a little bit of visual to ease up the stale page, overdue photos from Sinaran Hati



++++++++++++++++++


If Im not in love with you
What is this Im going through
Tonight
And if my heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you, baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If Im not in love with you

And if I dont need your touch
Why do I miss you so much
Tonight
If its just infatuation then
Why is my heart aching
To hold you forever
Give a part of me I thought Id never
Give again to someone I could lose
If Im not in love with you

Why in every fantasy
Do I feel your arms embracing me
Lovers lost in sweet desire
Why in dreams do I surrender
Like a little baby
Someone help explain this feeling
Someone tell me

If Im not in love with you
What is this Im going through
Tonight
And if my heart is lying then what should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If Im not in love with you

~Faith Hill~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home