Thursday, April 03, 2008

Quoted from Beyonce herself,

"You can't rush a man into anything – whether it's a relationship, marriage or having children," the singer, 25, says. "When he's ready, he'll let you know."

How frustratingly true...

You are lucky when you meet a man despite the waiting game makes it all worthwhile for you.
Something unacceptable (the waiting I mean) for us ladies to fathom at times but we love them all the same.

Food for you and my thoughts ;)

+++++++++++

If you must also know I am suffering stinging sharp on my shoulder area. I have been badly sunburned. I was as red as a lobster 2 days ago but now I'm close to looking like a dark mug of mocha.

It was silly when Farah and myself were complaining how badly painful it was. The slightest touch hurts so much. Then we bimbos were talking to our shoulders, apologizing profusely how they have been taken for granted all these while. We have learned to appreciate how sensitive they can be. Theoretically speaking your shoulders carries your burden everyday. You might not get me but due to this the presence of the shoulders are felt more then ever. Ha ha.

So friends if we meet this week, please be kind and do not grab me by my shoulders. Or even give a hard pat/tap on it.

The face has start to peel too..Haiz oh joy. And Sinah's engagement is Saturday, I have given up to look my best on that day already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home