Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have been under the weather the past few days.
5 Days of being home was god sent!
I have to admit the past few weeks hasn't been good with the lioness, I had been coming back late and of course which mother would be pleased to see her daughter who cannot stay put at home for long. So mama had been very grumpy with me.

Hence, being sick was a blessing in disguise. We catch up with each other the past few days, especially since the sister is away in OBS (come to think of it she is the one who is mostly away from home then when I was at her age.) and yesterday I spent my day with her going to JB. Dropped by Larkin to make her happy and then off we went to City Square and I treat her to lunch at House of Sundanese, heh I was quite romantic. Unfortunately, the hefty amount paid did not do justice to the food we ate. It was not good and the service was horrible.

Luckily, it was all forgotten when I was on retail spree. My god, I love shopping my stuff in JB. F.O.S and Padini are my mecca for wardrobe updates, affordable and stylish. With everything up to 70% sale, I almost went berserk. I tried badly to curb since there is quite a number of friends who are celebrating their birthdays this month and early next month, birthdays aside from the last couple of weeks and more weeks to come wedding and engagement invitations have been lining up, followed by of course my monthly responsibilities of utilities bills and whatnots, and finally for the arrival of my most expensive purchase next month. Ouh not forgetting this weekend too!

But mama was so jolly telling me 'come on, spend. Don't stop yourself, everything is at a good price!'. In the end, I went back with 2 new shades (which I have a reason to need because my dear sister had been messing around with my other shades and spoiled them), 2 tank tops which have super cool design and errm ok a modest of just 4 nice bottoms. Plus a birthday gift for a friend at work! Hey, for the amount spent I saved quite a lot if the items were sold on usual price!

And today, further damage was done but I shall not complain so much about this. I got myself a good book at Borders. Yay! Something I have been pushing myself to get, since reading is now an abandoned pastime. It's about time I do something about it and re-ignite back my passion for reading :). I also got myself a magazine and some biscuits for mama at marks&spencer.

I think there are a couple of more things to be purchase to anticipate this weekend. I hope I have time to scram around and get it.

Can't wait! Need it to reboot!

2 more days ladies! just 2 more days!

+++++++++++

Baidah have me addicted to this song. Thanks la babe!

I like the music video too :). Enjoy!

Realize By Colbie Caillat





'We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, but

It's not the same
No it's never the same
If you don't feel it too
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other
'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home