Friday, March 21, 2008

I am taking a step back to look at the bigger picture of the painting (in this case I'm trying to refer to my life). Jolted by thoughts about how reverse actually things can seem to be if you look harder and analyze.

Sorry to say, most of the time I refuse to see the good side of things. Maybe a part of me which have been very guarded all these while makes it difficult. This is my flaw but it has always been my sheath, preventing bane from occurring more often then not.

But just as every individual have their own interpretation of the painting, my judgment could be wrong. So now I have two. One positive and another negative. To balance things up as they say. Consequences may arise, either good or bad. Bordering on after what was said last night I guess I should give it the benefit of the doubt.

Because as much as I am strong headed and very skeptical about the things I view, one thing for sure I never stop short of myself from giving it a second chance. If I am right, I can be so darn smug about it but if I am wrong I believe I deserve myself a pat on the back because I am willing to see my perception proved to be false.

My personal thanks for that particular knock in the head (with countless of 360degrees eyes rolling which only she is capable of doing) followed by that very much needed hug in the end. And also thank you to other one who was kind in words and never stringent in giving me words of comfort very early in the morning. To you who I met yesterday, thank you for expressing your concern and love the other day but I truly appreciate of the talk we had over onion rings and fries. You gave me your point of view and I am enlightened. Thank you also for the night out last 2 weeks, that heart to heart cavana dinner, followed by another session of caffeine rush over silly mind games. Thank you all. Because I am loved.

+++++++++++

To the man who is having the time of his life in Bali, just in case you cannot help yourself and sneak for a peek here, I have nothing ugly to say really. Looking forward to see the photos you promised to share with me when you come back.

Ouh and in case you forget, please don't leave Bali without sending my regards and love. I will to be there when time permits to witness the beauty of the land myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home