Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My second day off today and no i did not go out gallivanting

Instead i dragged my mama with me to go fetch my one and only 'boyfriend'. Oh how i miss that boy so much! By this i meant my nephew Rayyan, after not meeting him for quite awhile and had enough listening to mama sharing tales of how mischevious he has become and having to only rely on watching his home videos via mama's mobile phone and also occasional phonecalls with him spattering words that sounded oh-so-cute! I finally got to lepas my rindu with him today!

My boy he obviously assumes that formality is no longer needed,gone is the 'aahh-tyy' now he calls me 'ish,ishh' well yeah he was trying to pronounce that as Lis, oh the cuteness i tell ya!!

I managed to clean up my room and also my wardrobe later today. And then realization hit me as to why my mama insisted that i need a new wardrobe more then anything, to the extend she do not mind buying it for me as a gift. Today I know my clothes can no longer fit in this wardrobe,how can i not notice it?I mean they seems to be growing so much in abundance!

Anyways my mama did suggested maybe its about time i need another room makeover. I have been toying with the idea of getting myself a canopy bed,the one i saw at Ikea.. Besides that i got myself a hammock while i was at Trengganu the other time, i thought it might be a cool feature to add in my room.. Im keen on revamping it into a resort concept or i might go bold for the arabian night kinda feel.. I dont know yet but i have bought a few trinkets here and there i just need to get down to it and start the project soonest when i can...

Otherwise i am also itching to pamper myself to get some shopping done..I am very much deprive of this activity which i have neglected.. Browsing through magazines I am going crazy over a few watches that screams 'classy'..

Like this one for example; Chanel J12 Superleggera






or this one even; Tag Heuer 'Monaco'



Then again every woman should own a Marc Jacobs be it his apparels collection but i think his bags are to swoon for..



The Stam bag..I like it so much i think it goes with anything..sigh Oh wells, getting the ripp off kind is just as good no?

I believe its only right we ladies should splurge ourselves once in a while with high end goodies dont you think so? Maybe even getting your solitaire with your own moolahs..ahh the satisfaction i tell you, then we have the authority to sing to beyonce's tune 'to the left..to the left..!'

Alrite i am pretty much day dreaming again, wait till i become one of those power women,if im destined to that is heh,whats wishful thinkin for right?

Its pretty blatant that this has been the bimbo talking y'all, excuse me ;)

*************

If I could take you away
Pretend I was queen
What would you say
Would you think I'm unreal
'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel

~Be Be Your Love By Rachel Yamagata~

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    Hey, I like your new layout! It rocks! :D

    xoxo

    Have a good weekend.

    Ps.
    Feel free to visit my blog and comment
    xoxo

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger Lis said…

    Thank u babe!

    Sure i will! I link u btw =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home