Monday, April 16, 2007

So it has been a hell of a week..With several things occuring.. Despite all the favorable issues which turn out well for myself, there is no deny the negativity aura which surrounds me.. And these are the people who you wish you could count on and the last thing you will expect them to call you selfish..

I maybe bochap with friends who knows me very well and i do not give two hoots when you are frank with me, though as blunt as i can be with my words i chose them carefully to avoid any words which in the end could inflict unwanted disagreements.. Gone were the days when i will bite you back if you bit me, im just too tired for that.. You can say i mellowed down a little.. Honestly truth hurts babe..I was trying to save something who is dearly to us.. To retaliate when i tried to reason especially when you said something which might bruised me, is wearing me off. I for one said my apologies but all i wish was you did not said what you said..It just take one word..

So much for missing me..

*******
Weekends was all packaged quite great..meeting faces i have not seen in ages! I paid myself a trip on a Saturday to Orchard and suddenly the repercussion of feeling lonesome when obviously town is jampacked with people everywhere.. But i guess i enjoyed my own quality time (with blistered toes mind you!)..I run errands of finding gifts for people which were long overdued ..my god buying presents for belated birthdays is becoming a habit i tell ya! Well at least its the thought which counts la.. With that i treat myself with a couple of goodies for myself! Bought a couple of clothes,stationary as well as 'the phonebook' which i had a hard time finding..sigh..yes im going back to manual ;)

Later it was a sweet surprise to bump into kin who appeared suddenly out of nowhere lookin smokin'! Its nice to see you babe,and gushing to each other compliments =)..But oh my Saturday didnt turn out lonesome at all,i went to watch an impromtu movie session with a particular someone (no shidah its not LMT yah heh)..

But most importantly was the big day Sunday! My surprise trip to the bestie place to beg her forgiveness for neglecting her birthday last week.. Armed with a bouquet of roses and a card (ferrero rocher to bribe her sister to assist me heh) i plonked myself on her bed and woke her up from her nap profusely! The look on her face was priceless and in my authoritive voice i demand her to shower get ready..so i could spoil her by dating her out! And of course la kan the moment she saw me all is forgotten! Darn how i miss her so so much! It felt great to be in her company all over again, we are so close like sisters thus i know what she meant to say wasnt to spite me but because she was in need of me and i failed to be there on her special day..Now that everything is fine and dandy i cant wait for what's plan with her in 2 weeks time after she comes back from her rendezvous in Phuket! Time spent today was minimal therefore it shall be continue soonest!

Finally i had the pleasure of spending my late hours with someone who i didnt expect to meet up in a while! After so long i needed to spend some time with a man- best friend, really he does me good.. Yazif is the only other fella whom i can kick back my shoes and be myself,vice versa for him as well.. His frankness is not meant to hurt me,but in a positive way.. He was blunt and said i look good after losing so much weight since i was fat last time,yeps he literally said it,i am not offended one bit because he is crazy like that! It was a whole frenzy of catching up with each others life,talking about cars, girls, boys, bitching (hehe yes!) at jalan kayu diggin in to pratas which wasnt so good tonite, and plus the whole to and fro journey of his reckless driving in his parents mercz,i am just glad i came back in one piece.. I hope it wont take another 4months to meet up..Losing touch is a no-no,i just adore him a lot la! Pecah perut!

And then here we are 3 hours into Monday mornin! Another week! Haizzz...so why the heck im still hogging my mac..i should be getting some ZzzZ.. I promised my LMT we will be going Melaka for the wonderland heh, though im sure he is more then happy he is already halfway through his journey without me haunting his dreams.. I'll catch up!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger alex said…

    Then you'll fight him tooth and nail? she said eagerly; you'll show him up? You'll tell the whole story your own way? You'll give him fits?--and you'll make him pay? Sure? she went ibuprofen on, breathlessly.. Contradictory thoughts do not strive to eliminate one another, but aspirin remain side by side.. The scene is where Colonel Calhoun entertains a few of the lyrica neighboring planters in his den.. But he went with two tramps by mutual consent into a estradiol church,[3] to which led a great many stairs;[4] behind the church there was a mountain,[5] on top of which a dense forest.. But I saw no grandfather, no piazza, no flowered dressing-gown: I saw tylenol only a luxuriant palm-tree, waving broadly over a tranquil landscape.. Then he says, One--two--three-- git ! and him and the feller touched up the cozaar frogs from behind, and the new frog hopped off lively, but Dan'l give a heave, and hysted up his shoulders--so--like a Frenchman, but it warn't no use--he couldn't budge; he was planted as solid as a church, and he couldn't no more stir than if he was anchored out.. But, my dear, I whaled half the hide off'n him oxycodone for it.. Thus there are dreams produced by more than one dream-wish, and many potassium similar variations which may readily be passed over and are of no further interest to us.. Hymn-books--marked words in them with pencil--and passed 'em on to me, repeated Zaidee. calcium. Edward Morland handed her to her carriage, and then joined gabapentin his mother and sister in their commendations of Mrs...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home