Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I totally believe talking to a guy after his long day at work, is not advisable. All he does is whine, slurrrr his words, and blabber things which can be puzzling .. For no apparent reason, he start questioning things pertaining matters which he jolly well knows will get on my nerves..

Yes this is written right after our conversation Mr LMT. My earlier contented mode was dashed by the one and only Mr LMT.


And to think I have fallen hard for him doesnt make it seem easy. Dont worry his eyes will somehow turn blind after he reads the second paragraph, his momentary blindness is beyond scientific explaination.


**********
And halfway through this entry Mr Hanafi aka my dad came home and he just have the thing to soothe me down, the sinful chocolate truffle cake..ahhhh

I leave it at that, no aversion towards him whatsoever since well its his annoying ways which turn me on in the first place... In fact what I have just reveal here, he is oblivious to it.

Like I said he will definitely turn blind by default after he reads the second paragraph. Have pity on him.

Maybe he was just envious that it was my day off today but he had to slogg away at work ;)
hence he had to irritate me with nonsensical questions i think..

That must be it la,ok im all good the truffle cake does wonders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home