Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well hello, i was enjoying my afternoon earlier at home alone with cashew nut cookies dipped in hot Milo, and like finally getting down to actually read GLAMOUR May issue which i bought a few weeks back untouched. My reading cells got all engrossed with articles like:
  • Real Women Real Bodies
  • The AIDS Orphan who's healing her country
  • "They tried to cure me of being gay"
  • I used to be a "yes woman"
  • Sleeping Secrets for Busy Women
  • Diary of Drunken Marriage
  • "I had a major meltdown at work - Now what?"
  • Wedding Planning: What men think
  • Is he a mama's Boy?
  • Clothes Like His, But Cuter!
  • Good Reasons not to be Miss Goody Two Shoes
  • The great GLAMOUR Body Plan
  • 12 things that raise your risk of skin cancer
  • Your Looks: Are you obsessed?
  • Do less, look prettier!
All these and many more interesting reads and fashion pictorials spread that got me "oooh and ahhh"...

Especially when Kate Beckinsale grace the cover for this month, looking healthy and beautiful!

Oh and oops i forgot to mention another one of the interesting topics as you can already see on the cover "15 totally new things to know about sex" heheee... ;)

All these kept me pre-occupied for the entire afternoon, my own well-deserved time to be with myself just reading and enriching my self-knowledge for humanity, health, beauty,career,men and of course the all time favourite Fashion..

Contented and relaxed is my current mode, now what more could a woman want..? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home