Saturday, May 26, 2007

Panic rose over me when i was scheduling my dates as the 'date' is nearing...

It is less then a month and when all these while, those who are aware kept reminding me, i just shrugged it away and had been casual about it. Truth be told, I am actually anxious about it but in order not to freak out I had push it far from my mind till to a point that I had not realised that June will come knockin' in a few days!!

After some random suggestions of pushing some slots here and there, frustations then began to settle in i can neither slot it here nor there just because my schedule is already tight with so many things.. 'oh shit' is the only thing i can say.

Its a wake up call and after today i am going to start counting down to the 'date'.

The thing is im all set and raring to go, in fact the 'date' is totally un-necessary. It's only the fear what if i screw up on the 'date'.. Cant make that happen.

Which means my pondering thought of escaping the island for a couple of days will have to scrap. Guess i will not make it for the short trip with the bestie :(

Money is crucial this month especially the amount needed to spend for the nearing 'date'.

And the GSS is not helping at all, bloody hell.. Saw a top I really really really have to get and a bottom i simply cannot resist just because its 70% off.. Set my mind to get them next week if possible and I made myself promise not to spend anymore for the entire month of June. With so many temptations in town, i shall stay away from stepping my foot into the area until July.

GSS aside...

In the mean time I just need to take a deep breath and live..

Maybe Johnny Depp can help me ;) .. [Get well soon if u may :)]

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Princess said…

    Ohh! How exciting!!

    What are ya gonna wear? :D

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home