Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Most days it felt like I had threw my life out of the window. Nothing matters. Although the exhaustion which came every night made me feel so wasted.

A conversation I had with my Sunday babes namely Rozi, Farah and her boyfriend whom we affectionately call Birdee (but in actual fact the girlfriend calls him Firdee heh) had me question myself again. The conclusion Rozi had was kinda right and the bullets of questionaire Mr Birdee asked left me stunned heh although I dont show it. I had Farah on my side as a consolation. What was being said, I will not disagree maybe you guys are right I am being very difficult and also I get caught up in everything else too much except for myself. How peculiar! Haha you guys are lucky I was half sober that day.

Anyways, I cant wait for Saturday!It was Baidah's birthday last week so since it is very much belated I had no qualms of letting her know why we are meeting her up on the day.

The belated birthday woman though was not shameless by letting me know she was turn off that we will be heading to little india to spend our Saturday. What I shall tease you with is we can do a million and one things there, like belly dancing on the streets, eating masala thosai lying down, singing to our heart's content so loud at Mustafa centre, basically create havoc la.. Hehe does it scare you yet?

Just keep your mind open, anticipate the least you would expect from us. Despite my busy schedule it wasnt easy wrecking my brain to think of something to do this year, phew.. 10years of celebrating birthdays together and we are all running out of ideas already. So play along and I promise this will be the best birthday ever albeit a bit late but better later then never.

In return, we need your kind assistance to be punctual. There is no reason not to be since you have been booked more then a week ago. We have our reasons why punctuality is very crucial on the day, I am very sure you will be very thrill when you found out why. (Even if your assumption is simply a dinner with the 3 of us it is still very much a surprise no? I mean how often do 4 of us meet these days kan?)

So Happy 23 love! The best has yet to come ...in life, career and eventually romance ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home