Sunday, December 09, 2007

I had the BESTEST SATURDAY by far in such a long long time, especially when it was with the familiar faces which had known me so so long and so so well.

I love it, I love everything.
My favourite part was getting wet with you ladies and laughing with each other wantonly. Drinking sparkling wine which is not even alcoholic for goodness sake! And still got drunk!
Heh.
And then I realised throughout the entire time we were together (*i repeat) getting wet, we never actually talk about the men in our lives. It was indeed refreshing.

A day out with the girls it was.

Baidah I hope you understand why we were at Serangoon yesterday and there's no doubt you cannot Not enjoy what we had last night!!!

I would really love to share what we did in details, but that would have to wait till Shidah sends me all the photos ;)

And I..will not hold back and share every lurid details there possibly is (but I believe some censorship is due..hehe)

Toodles!

p/s: Kak Lini, it was splendid and all my friends could not stop complimenting how good it was. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home