Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baidah's very own Spa Party

Alright, alright so it took me more then a day to update. No! More then a week in fact!

Please forgive me, as much as I am very enthusiastic about updating the wonderful time I had with you beautiful ladies but apparently work, food, work, work, home, sleep is taking up most of my time and yes in that order. Thank you very much.

I can only afford a brief summary of last Saturday's surprise (you will know why and can know more by the time you reach the last paragraph) which went very well almost perfect actually!

Baidah celebrated her birthday on the 28 of November which unfortunately we were not able to celebrate her birthday on time because of a few valid reasons. Reasons which Miss Baidah does not need to know,heh.

So Elfy, Shidah and myself came up with a brilliant surprise that will stunned the birthday girl out of her mind but at the same time benefits the 3 of us as well..hehee.. We all decided to have a Spa Party exclusively, specially for her at Spa Le Kraton (highly recommended by Miss Lini). The Spa was close for the next 3 hours just for the 4 of us!!

As you have already read, Baidah wasnt please to know we were heading to Serangoon and had to be punctual no less. Imagine her horror when we wanted to do something more fun and exciting, the all classical but very the IN-NOW to blindfold her before we reach our destination which she was totally cluEless about!

Haha to see her expression when she found out was priceless! A Spa Virgin she was, it was a day she will remember for long time to come.. Now everyone go 'awww'.. hehee.. The Spa Party was a delight to everyone, the massage, the body scrub and of course the highlight of the party was the ritual bath where the 4 of us soaked ourselves in a tub and enjoy the warm water with chocolate fondue and sparkling champagne to keep us high with joy! Oh let's not forget the traditional cake cutting for the lucky birthday girl!

For me to describe on and on will do injustice to the time we had at the Spa..so a tiny little surprise (of sort) one more for you babe, I did a online scrapbook with the photos we have. I hope you like it because you know what this is also the thing which kept me from updating sooner! It sure took me awhile to complete this with the little time I have.

Take a look at it and smile, well I did after it was done heh.. Love ya babe!



To the rest, I believe the Birthday Girl indeed have a much more better entry to share with regards to celebrating her Birthday with us at her multiply page. So head on here and read her side of the story plus you will enjoy it more there, just because you can look at more photos then it is here. Heh. But ehem, apologies if some photos will result to you getting sore eyes. Don't say I never warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home