Monday, March 17, 2008

Today I call it A day of Inspiration!

Ok probably nothing inspiring to know I have been 'conned' in a way, but thank god by meeting 2 nice guys today I have a clearer picture of what is going on and as anxious as everyone these days with planning their life ahead, I too have jumped in the wagon and decide that this will be fruitful in years to come.

And and!! What is it about movies with hip hop moves, sleek choreograph and heart thumping music which makes you feel like dancing in your seat or in fact wished that you can groove exactly like that? Yes, not totally hardcore but Step Up 2 is the shit! The dance moves you know, once in awhile it is nice to watch something entertaining. But of course reality check, I cant shake my bon bon for nuts, however I would love to do a dance themed drama, Singapura style baby ;) Imagine how cool will that be? Have you ever give it a thought and explore? I have seen kids here who were just as passionate about hip hop dance and it would be a nice experience to use beats produced from our local scene don't you think? I absolutely love the tracking shots during all the dance sequence! Erm, yes it will be totally hopeless for me to observe all their impressive moves so instead I observed something else which is second nature to me.

Anyways, Rajan got himself a drill driver! And I had the influencing power to make him decide which to purchase. I mean why Bosch and not Black & Decker. So glad he decided to buy the later, the orange was much more attractive then the Blue & Green from Bosch. I was also browsing through car mats, why is it so blah and dull? I wish there is a nice purple available.

Finally, the most inspiring moment had to be when Farah and me shared a few online shopping sites. I have made up my mind I will be updating my wardrobe online come April. Efficient isn't it?

See we ladies thought of ways to minimize the suffering of our boyfriends. Less shopping sessions for you to endure. Sweetness isn't it? Fine, a momentary silly thought for us to feel less guilty for spending. But seriously, I can't wait to make the purchase! Everything look so nice, I kept bugging Farah, how how?? If I pretend to ignore my conscious I will be spending like no tomorrow. Sigh...

Alright ladies! Let's countdown to 2 more weeks ok?

I still need to hunt down something girly and flirty. Yes it is a need. So do not question a woman's idiosyncrasy, hear me?

_________________

And since I am so inspired by Step Up 2, it is only natural that there are a few tracks from the movie I just love! It's dope y'all!

I feel you Cassie!

I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you

And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows (the way)
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinking you're the one that I've been waiting for

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me? (Could you be?)
Could you be the one I need?

I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh)
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust whose heart is right
And I'm looking for someone

And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows (the way)
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinking on the one that I've been waiting for

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be this one I need?

Someone who won't take me for granted
How much I care (How much I care)
And appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

~Cassie~

But still he doesn't get it WHY..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home